Speedplay Frogs

David N. Makinson

Guest
Is there a known, good way to increase the height of a Speedplay frog
pedal in order to compensate for un-even leg length?

On my X2, I can get extra shims from Speedplay and build up one cleat.
On the Frogs, I'd like to build the pedal instead, to keep the ability
to walk normally with the cleats recessed.

David

The chiropractor my wife used made her an insert for her shoe out of some
cork-like material. I don't remember exactly what it was. This allows
normal walking and compensates for the leg difference when she is walking,
too. I believe she has one in her normal walking shoes, too.

news:[email protected]...