Speedplay X2's with Carnac Legend placement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robert Nicholso

Which SIDI shoe will come to closest in term of fit to the Legends?

My feet aren't suited to a thin shoe and the legend is a very good fitting shoe for my foot.

The one major thing I dislike about these shows it the Speedplay adapters and how difficult it is to
walk in this show.

I'm looking for less exposed cleat without wearing a recessed shoe (which I don't think can take a
speedplay cleat anyway)

"> Which SIDI shoe will come to closest in term of fit to the Legends?
>
> My feet aren't suited to a thin shoe and the legend is a very good fitting shoe for my foot.

Sidi mega's are the wide version. I have to wear them because my feet swell more than
the average.

When in the shop the other day the mech showed me to DPT (I think that's name?) and I was asking
him what shoes allowed you to use Speedplay cleats without being so raised off the ground when
walking. He showed me these DPTs that had a slight recess to where the cleat goes and they looked
interesting. I think I'll compare the DPTs to the SIDI megas. The SIDIs if comfortable with
probably be what I'l go for. The adapters on the Carnac Legends just make it much too uncomfortable
to walk in.

But I'm sure it's going to be hard to get a nice fit like the Legends as they are made from Kangaroo
Leather which is softer.

[email protected] (Robert Nicholson) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Which SIDI shoe will come to closest in term of fit to the Legends?
>
> My feet aren't suited to a thin shoe and the legend is a very good fitting shoe for my foot.
>
> The one major thing I dislike about these shows it the Speedplay adapters and how difficult it is
> to walk in this show.
>
> I'm looking for less exposed cleat without wearing a recessed shoe (which I don't think can take a
> speedplay cleat anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.