Speedplay Zero pedals

Adrian B

Guest
Hi all

Anyone seen these available for sale in Australia? My local bike shops only seem to know about
the X series?

Thanks for your advice.

Adrian

Adrian B wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Anyone seen these available for sale in Australia? My local bike shops only seem to know about the
> X series?
>
> Thanks for your advice.
>
> Adrian

Have you tried De Grandi Cycles in Geelong? Last time I took any notice they were importer and/or
distributor of Speedplay pedals.

Alan.

"Alan Hutchison" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Have you tried De Grandi Cycles in Geelong? Last time I took any notice they were importer and/or
> distributor of Speedplay pedals.
>
> Alan.

Just received a helpful response from De Grandi Cycles pointing me to a number of local SA
retailers. Thanks for your help.