Speedplay Zero pedals

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Adrian B, Jul 13, 2003.

  1. Adrian B

    Adrian B Guest

    Hi all

    Anyone seen these available for sale in Australia? My local bike shops only seem to know about
    the X series?

    Thanks for your advice.

    Adrian

    Tags:

  2. Adrian B wrote:
    > Hi all
    >
    > Anyone seen these available for sale in Australia? My local bike shops only seem to know about the
    > X series?
    >
    > Thanks for your advice.
    >
    > Adrian

    Have you tried De Grandi Cycles in Geelong? Last time I took any notice they were importer and/or
    distributor of Speedplay pedals.

    Alan.

  3. Adrian B

    Adrian B Guest

    "Alan Hutchison" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Have you tried De Grandi Cycles in Geelong? Last time I took any notice they were importer and/or
    > distributor of Speedplay pedals.
    >
    > Alan.

    Just received a helpful response from De Grandi Cycles pointing me to a number of local SA
    retailers. Thanks for your help.