Speedplay Zero release tension...

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Kb, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. Kb

    Kb Guest

    Hi guys. For those of you who have tried, or are using the Zero's, do you find they release
    rather easily??

    I just put a pair on my bike, steel axle model, blue lollipops. No prob setting up the cleats,
    followed the instructions. I find it pretty easy to clip in, and the rotation is there, but I find
    that when my foot gets to the end of the rotation, I am able to clip out with almost no effort. I'm
    not sure how my feet won't fly out of these things if I'm sprinting, etc. If I happen to turn my
    foot slightly on a hard pedal stroke during a sprint, I'm gonna castrate myself. Anyone else take
    notice of the rather easy release tension of these??

    Tags:

  2. KB-<< Hi guys. For those of you who have tried, or are using the Zero's, do you find they release
    rather easily?? >><BR><BR>

    Not mine, mounted to Diadoras and LOOK shoes...

    Cleat flat onto the shoe???

  3. Kb

    Kb Guest

    Yup, they are flat. They clip in fine, lots of float, but when I reach the outside of the float they
    seem to release effortlessly!! I read a review on roadbikereview where a guy mentioned the same
    thing, not sure if it is common. I may have to sell these and go back to the trusty heavy Looks...:(