Speedster

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Ian Walker, Feb 7, 2003.

  1. Ian Walker

    Ian Walker Guest

    Tags:

  2. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 12:38:37 GMT, Ian Walker
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >http://makeashorterlink.com/?R3A752063

    Ah, the Innovations catalogue - what a useful thing that is. How else could I be absolutely certain
    that a new gadget is of absolutely no use whatsoever? :)

    This is much better: <http://www.unnovations.com/>

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.

  3. James Hodson

    James Hodson Guest

    On Fri, 07 Feb 2003 16:26:22 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Ah, the Innovations catalogue - what a useful thing that is. How else could I be absolutely certain
    >that a new gadget is of absolutely no use whatsoever? :)

    We - or I - would be a helluva lot better without them or other similar junk mail.

    I spent about two hours today trying to find my keys (door, bike lock, pool cue case + several keys
    unused for years) and eventually gave up. I was extremely annoyed and pained (literally in pain)
    having to walk to the shops.

    James

    --
    A credit limit is NOT a target.