Spin Class?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Cleanbean, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Cleanbean

    Cleanbean Guest

    Bill,

    What did you find out last Thur? Do we have a place to spin? I hope you avoided that virus that is
    running rampant. I usually don't mention viruses but that Kelz was hardly detectable until you got
    it. Margaret caught it as soon as we got it and spent the next few hours cleaning both home
    computers. I never got infected here at work where I do club emails.

    John

    Tags:

  2. Cleanbean

    Cleanbean Guest