Spinaci Bars

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Peter Main, Apr 13, 2005.

  1. Peter Main

    Peter Main Guest

    The instructions below came with my new bars and I have copied them exactly.

    The Spinaci light is the newest evolution of the Spinaci concept for racing
    extensions, the first extensions omologated by the UCI in Lausanne in 1994.
    The new Spinaci light is easily mounted on any yype of bike handlebars, but
    yhey fit well also for bikers who are not used to racing..........

    Mounting the Spinaci Light, it is not necessary removing or altering the
    gear levers. The clips must be positioned on the handlebarn as close as
    possible to the reinforcement zone (sleeve or bulge). Then pull grade by
    grade the three brugles until they meet the blocking couple to impede the
    rotation of the padding during use. Cinelli recommends the maximum value of
    blocking couple: 1, 5 kmg. The ergonomic system with double fulcrum allows
    to reach the suitable position. So, before proceeding with definitive
    screwing, choose the position most congenital. Cinelli recommends a maximum
    angle in relation to the horizontal plane of between -5° and 30° for the
    clip and between +5° and 30° for the extensions. Anyway it is possible to
    find different positions due to the morphology of the athlete or bicycle.

    So....I now know how to fit them.

    Tags:

  2. Mark McNeill

    Mark McNeill Guest

    Reply to Peter Main
    > So, before proceeding with definitive
    > screwing, choose the position most congenital.

    Words to live by, if you ask me.

    --
    Mark, UK.
    We hope to hear him swear, we love to hear him squeak,

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Peter Main wrote:
    > The instructions below came with my new bars and I have copied them exactly.
    >
    > The Spinaci light is the newest evolution of the Spinaci concept for racing
    > extensions, the first extensions omologated by the UCI in Lausanne in 1994.
    > The new Spinaci light is easily mounted on any yype of bike handlebars, but
    > yhey fit well also for bikers who are not used to racing..........
    >
    > Mounting the Spinaci Light, it is not necessary removing or altering the
    > gear levers. The clips must be positioned on the handlebarn as close as
    > possible to the reinforcement zone (sleeve or bulge). Then pull grade by
    > grade the three brugles until they meet the blocking couple to impede the
    > rotation of the padding during use. Cinelli recommends the maximum value of
    > blocking couple: 1, 5 kmg. The ergonomic system with double fulcrum allows
    > to reach the suitable position. So, before proceeding with definitive
    > screwing, choose the position most congenital. Cinelli recommends a maximum
    > angle in relation to the horizontal plane of between -5° and 30° for the
    > clip and between +5° and 30° for the extensions. Anyway it is possible to
    > find different positions due to the morphology of the athlete or bicycle.
    >
    > So....I now know how to fit them.

    hehe - time to visit www.engrish.com

  4. Simon Brooke

    Simon Brooke Guest