Spinergy Rev X rear hub rebuild info needed.....

Rob Benetton

Guest
So what's the drill here?My drive side cone is shot.Some people say
this is a standard Shimano 105 part...After pulling the cone,how do
you get the axle out to replace the left side sealed bearing?ANy help
here greatly appreciated!Thanks!

[email protected] (Rob Benetton) wrote:
>So what's the drill here?My drive side cone is shot.Some people say
>this is a standard Shimano 105 part...After pulling the cone,how do
>you get the axle out to replace the left side sealed bearing?ANy help
>here greatly appreciated!Thanks!

Check out spinergy.com. There's a tech section that has exploded
diagrams of their wheels. I used these to rebuild my spox hubs, which
used an XT cone. I think I also had to push/punch out a doohickey on
the other side using the axle or similar tool.

Michael

[email protected] (Rob Benetton) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> So what's the drill here?My drive side cone is shot.Some people say
> this is a standard Shimano 105 part...After pulling the cone,how do
> you get the axle out to replace the left side sealed bearing?ANy help
> here greatly appreciated!Thanks!

Anybody done this?