Spinervals? Which are the best dvds?

szbert

Oct 12, 2004
I'm looking to get a few spinerval dvds for training on my new 1upusa trainer. I'm still building fitness and can only afford 2 or so. Which ones are the best/most fun/least likely for me to get bored with. Or is another brand better? I'm more concerned with keeping it interesting than the specific training.

If you are building a fitness base, I would suggest Fitness 2.0 "Sweatin' Buckets" and Competition 1 "No Slackers Allowed". I have used many of these DVDs and have been satisfied by all. Fitness 1.0 with Team Clydesdale is good, but it might be a little on the light side, as it seems designed for more beginning fitness people (I still use it on occasion though, so it's not bad). The descriptions on Spinervals.com are brief, but also helpful. Keep riding!

Hey guys and gals. I'm bumping this forum to get the same idea the original poster had. I started with 1.0 "No Slackers Allowed" and found it to be a good workout. I want to add to my collection to stave off the boardom of winter training indoors. What other videos have you all tried? I was thinking about "Have no Mercy", I would like to hear some opinons. I'm not just looking just for spinervals branded dvd's either, any suggestions would help.

Hopefully winter will release its grip here on the east coast (US) soon. I miss the warm air and riding in shorts and short sleeves. I do ride in cold conditions but usually only on weekends. It gets dark too early after work and the cold bites harder with no sun.

Thanks for your input...