spinning bikes, what would be your choice?

Well I have an 1974 Colnago and I leave it in my Kurt Kinetic Road Machine trainer and have no worries about frame damage. No problems with set up time since it's almost always there (pull it out and ride on the rollers once about ever other week). That leave my carbon Trek free from the concerns of wear and tear over the dark winter months and saves me some bucks replacing cheaper components (tires, chains).

Bill Wellborn said:
I never liked using my bike on a trainer and prefer a spinning bike. I like the way it feels and my bike is always available when I can ride outside. I bought a Schwinn and liked it better than the Kettler, though can't remember now what I didn't like about the Kettler. Also, I was able to find the best deal on the Schwinn on the internet. I didn't check out the Revmaster though it looks much like the Schwinn. I think the heavy flywheel and your seated position are the most important factors. I use the Star Trac at the gym and it seems fine to me.

We got the Giant Tempo a few months ago and like it a lot. Well built, comfortable, quiet and very adjustable. We like it since we don't need to bring our bikes into the house. My wife also uses it, and it is easy to adjust the saddle, etc, for different users.
Got it for $800 at Performance with the usual 10% back in points.

Give you other options:
1. Sole Fitness SB700 Exercise Bike
2. Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike
3. HARISON B1850

Cheap price to have high-quality product.

[QUOTE = "Bamberg, post: 1085135, member: 76459"] Qu'en est-il d'un rouleau? Vous pouvez utiliser votre vélo dessus sans endommager le cadre ni les fourches, vous acquérez des compétences de conduite que vous ne maîtrisez pas avec un entraîneur stationnaire, et ce n'est pas aussi ennuyeux. Avec une unité de freinage magnétique (comme sur les rouleaux Tacx) ou l’unité de vent de face sur un Kreitler, vous pouvez augmenter la résistance et bénéficier d’un peu d’entraînement en puissance. Je m'entraîne à l'intérieur sur un rouleau Tacx 1200, mais je passe au Kreitler lorsque le budget le permet. [/ QUOTE]
Vous devez avoir le choix "Aucune de ces réponses". L'année dernière, j'ai utilisé un vélo d'appartement et un vélo d'appartement à la maison et je laisse tomber. Je viens d'acheter un agent CycleOps Fluid 2. Ce produit sera un meilleur choix tout autour.

Hey there! Rollers, huh? They definitely add some excitement to indoor training. Plus, no worries about damaging your bike! Just make sure you have a magnetic brake unit or a headwind unit for that extra resistance. You'll be blasting power like a pro! Personally, I use a Tacx 1200, but I hear great things about Kreitler too. Happy cycling! ‍♀️