Spinning Bikes

swoog

Nov 21, 2005
I am interested in buying a spinning bike. Can't find any good reviews about them on the net. Anyone with experience? I am most interested in the bikes from cycleops
Thanks

I looked at the Cycleops spinning bikes and they certainly looked impressive.

I sent an email asking where I could get one in Australia only to never recieve a reply.

I ended up buying a top range Nordic spin bike with the heavy flywheel. It is great and have put my old raod pedals on it, as well as dialled in my road and TT position so I can train really accurately on it when it is wet etc / no time.

I have a Johnny G Spinner Pro, and I love it. That said, I have also looked at the Cycleops ones with power readings, etc. and have been very impressed. I do love my spinner and have never had any problems, but do drool over the all zoot Cycleops. The Cycleops are much more expensive, so I don't know how much of a factor that is. Wow, after reading my post, I realize I wasn't a lot of help. Sorry. I guess it all boils down to the fact that if N is the number of bikes you currently own, than N+1 is the number you need. Please post back with your experiences. Good luck.