Spoiler. Racer hits dog in todays TdeF stage.

So What?

If you've any spark of humanity you must feel sorry for both parties
when you see the replay but whats interesting is the way the Press
comment on it.

I've not yet read much BUT
The French seem to be saying the dogowner should be lined up against a
wall and shot.
The British seem to be saying the cyclist failed to stop in time etc.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> So What?
>
> If you've any spark of humanity you must feel sorry for both parties
> when you see the replay but whats interesting is the way the Press
> comment on it.
>
> I've not yet read much BUT
> The French seem to be saying the dogowner should be lined up against a
> wall and shot.
> The British seem to be saying the cyclist failed to stop in time etc.

I think the idea of spoilers is to put them in the body not the subject.

Also, I already posted this earlier ...

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 18:01:44 -0000, [email protected] wrote:

>So What?
>
>If you've any spark of humanity you must feel sorry for both parties
>when you see the replay but whats interesting is the way the Press
>comment on it.

Impressed with the way the aged dog picked itself up and carried out
with barely a french shrug of the shoulders. None of this poncing
about with cracked collarbones, cocyxx, stitches in knees etc ;-)

Maurice W wrote:
> Impressed with the way the aged dog picked itself up and carried out
> with barely a french shrug of the shoulders. None of this poncing
> about with cracked collarbones, cocyxx, stitches in knees etc ;-)

aged?

coyoteboy <[email protected]> wrote:

> Maurice W wrote:
> > Impressed with the way the aged dog picked itself up and carried out
> > with barely a french shrug of the shoulders. None of this poncing
> > about with cracked collarbones, cocyxx, stitches in knees etc ;-)

> aged?

it had that the traffic will go around walk that older dogs get, though
at a guess i'd say middle rather than old.

roger
--
www.rogermerriman.com

[email protected] wrote:
> So What?
>
> If you've any spark of humanity you must feel sorry for both parties
> when you see the replay but whats interesting is the way the Press
> comment on it.
>
> I've not yet read much BUT
> The French seem to be saying the dogowner should be lined up against a
> wall and shot.
> The British seem to be saying the cyclist failed to stop in time etc.

The french are pretty much right on this one, the vast majority of
spectators will be well aware of what damage a loose dog can do on the
course. It has happened before many times, and at least once with a
fatality amongst the riders (Joaquim Agostinho)

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:04:23 +0100 someone who may be Roger Thorpe
<[email protected]> wrote this:-

>The french are pretty much right on this one, the vast majority of
>spectators will be well aware of what damage a loose dog can do on the
>course.

Including causing a spectacular crash involving many riders. It is
great if people bring dogs along, but they should be on a lead.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh

"David Hansen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:04:23 +0100 someone who may be Roger Thorpe
> <[email protected]> wrote this:-
>
>>The french are pretty much right on this one, the vast majority of
>>spectators will be well aware of what damage a loose dog can do on the
>>course.

> Including causing a spectacular crash involving many riders. It is
> great if people bring dogs along, but they should be on a lead.

And the dogs?

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> So What?

So you shouldn't put whatever the spoiler is in the subject of your
post? Next time try something like "Spoiler: today's TDF" as a subject,
and hide the rest in the message body.