*** SPOILER *** TDF Stage 18

Danny Colyer

Guest
It seems there's another dog and owner in need of shooting.

--
Danny Colyer <http://www.redpedals.co.uk>
"Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down.

"Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It seems there's another dog and owner in need of shooting.
>
> --
> Danny Colyer <http://www.redpedals.co.uk>
> Reply address is valid, but that on my website is checked more often
> "Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down. Daddy,
> why did you put that down?" - Charlie Colyer, age 2

The French are probably worse than the English about dogs

--
Trevor A Panther
In South Yorkshire,

Simon Brooke wrote:
> in message <[email protected]>, Danny
> Colyer ('[email protected]') wrote:
>
>> It seems there's another dog and owner in need of shooting.

> That looked very, very painful. The Leakeygas rider who tumbled over and
> over... you could almost hear the bones breaking. Chapeau to Sandy Casar
> for getting back on his bike and then going on to ride such a brilliant
> finish.

He'll probably test positive for excess adrenaline now ;-)

Tony

Simon Brooke wrote:
> in message <[email protected]>,
> Danny Colyer ('[email protected]') wrote:
>
>> It seems there's another dog and owner in need of shooting.

> That looked very, very painful. The Leakeygas rider who tumbled over
> and over... you could almost hear the bones breaking. Chapeau to
> Sandy Casar for getting back on his bike and then going on to ride
> such a brilliant finish.

Awesome ride. That second kick close to the finish that finally took him
away from the other three looked almost like a full-on sprinters kick. Not
to take anything away from Casar, but I think he was helped by Boogard [1]
trying to up the ante just a tad too early.

[1] It's so easy to know what to do when watching on TV ... ;)

--
Paul - ***

elyob wrote:

> How was the dog?