Spokane, WA

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Frank Tantillo, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Can anyone out there recommend a good bicycle (road) shop in Spokane, WA?

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Would that be somewhere in Western Australia (WA)???

    "Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Can anyone out there recommend a good bicycle (road) shop in Spokane, WA?
    >
    > Thanks

  3. Mary

    Mary Guest

    "Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Can anyone out there recommend a good bicycle (road) shop in Spokane, WA?
    >
    > Thanks

    ask in a.m.b. there's a very active lady over there that surely will help you.

  4. hello Frank,

    I thought the guys at Spoke n Sports were Ok. They are located close to downtown Spokane. Two Wheel
    Transit also in downtown seemed fine too.

    C."Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Can anyone out there recommend a good bicycle (road) shop in Spokane, WA?
    >
    > Thanks

  5. triathlete13

    triathlete13 Guest

    I know of a great one in Richland...Richland Cycling and Fitness...check out bikes on
    www.richlandschwinn.com Discounts for club riders too.

    "Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Can anyone out there recommend a good bicycle (road) shop in Spokane, WA?
    >
    > Thanks

  6. Sparhawk

    Sparhawk Guest

    On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 01:31:47 GMT, "mary" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Can anyone out there recommend a good bicycle (road) shop in Spokane, WA?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    2 Wheel Transit, 1405 W. 1st street, 509-747-2231

    North division Bicycle Shop, 10503 N. Division, 509-467-2453

    Wheel Sport, 1711 N. Division, 509-326-3977

  7. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I know of a great one in Richland...Richland Cycling and Fitness...check out bikes on
    > www.richlandschwinn.com Discounts for club riders too.
    >
    > "Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Can anyone out there recommend a good bicycle (road) shop in Spokane, WA?

    Richland? He should travel 120 miles to find a bike shop?

    Yahoo Yellow Pages lists some 46 locations that sell bicycles. You would think that would indicate
    an active bicycling crowd there. So either someone should suggest a place like North Division Bike
    Shop or Pedersen's Bike or forget it.