Spokane, WA

Frank Tantillo

Guest
Can anyone out there recommend a good bicycle (road) shop in Spokane, WA?

Thanks

hello Frank,

I thought the guys at Spoke n Sports were Ok. They are located close to downtown Spokane. Two Wheel
Transit also in downtown seemed fine too.

C."Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Can anyone out there recommend a good bicycle (road) shop in Spokane, WA?
>
> Thanks

I know of a great one in Richland...Richland Cycling and Fitness...check out bikes on
www.richlandschwinn.com Discounts for club riders too.

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 01:31:47 GMT, "mary" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Can anyone out there recommend a good bicycle (road) shop in Spokane, WA?
>>
>> Thanks

2 Wheel Transit, 1405 W. 1st street, 509-747-2231

North division Bicycle Shop, 10503 N. Division, 509-467-2453

Wheel Sport, 1711 N. Division, 509-326-3977

<[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I know of a great one in Richland...Richland Cycling and Fitness...check out bikes on
> www.richlandschwinn.com Discounts for club riders too.
>
> "Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Can anyone out there recommend a good bicycle (road) shop in Spokane, WA?

Richland? He should travel 120 miles to find a bike shop?

Yahoo Yellow Pages lists some 46 locations that sell bicycles. You would think that would indicate
an active bicycling crowd there. So either someone should suggest a place like North Division Bike
Shop or Pedersen's Bike or forget it.