Spoke Identification

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Paul Kopit, Mar 15, 2003.

  1. Paul Kopit

    Paul Kopit Guest

    I was given some spokes that have what appears to be the letter "H" on the heads.

    What is the brand?

    Tags:

  2. "Paul Kopit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I was given some spokes that have what appears to be the letter "H" on the heads.
    >
    > What is the brand?

    While the group's at it, what about A? I was told "Alpine."

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  3. Glhudson1

    Glhudson1 Guest

    >I was given some spokes that have what appears to be the letter "H" on
    >> the head

    hoshi

    >While the group's at it, what about A? I was told "Alpine."

    alpina

  4. << "H" on
    > the heads.
    >
    > What is the brand?

    While the group's at it, what about A? I was told "Alpine." >><BR><BR>

    Hoshi and Alpina-

  5. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

  6. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "Phil, Squid-in-Training" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Paul Kopit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I was given some spokes that have what appears to be the letter "H" on the heads.
    > >
    > > What is the brand?
    >
    > While the group's at it, what about A? I was told "Alpine."

    Did you mean "Aplina"? Although the prettiest are Robergel's Sport with the half-moon and
    Stella's star

  7. A Muzi <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Hoshi Industries Co., Ltd Osaka, Japan

    Hm, Cateye are in Osaka, and so are Shimano. Odd coincidence...