spoke lengths

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Matthew Paterso, Feb 15, 2004.

  1. Wondering if anyone can help.

    What length spokes do I need (drive side and non-drive side) to build a wheel with a Mavic D521 rim
    and a Hope Sport 6 bolt hub. 32 hole. Anyone know off hand?

    None of the spoke length calculators have all the data that I require to get a calculation.

    --
    Matt

    Fear of a flat planet

    Tags:

  2. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry Guest

    Matthew Paterson wrote:

    > Wondering if anyone can help.
    >
    > What length spokes do I need (drive side and non-drive side) to build a wheel with a Mavic D521
    > rim and a Hope Sport 6 bolt hub. 32 hole. Anyone know off hand?
    >
    > None of the spoke length calculators have all the data that I require to get a calculation.

    Dust off your trig book and do the math.

  3. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    DT's ( http://www.dtswiss.com/index.asp ) calculator has both your rim and hub listed.
    --
    Slacker

  4. On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:32:45 -0800, Slacker wrote:

    > DT's ( http://www.dtswiss.com/index.asp ) calculator has both your rim and hub listed.

    Excellent, thanks.

    --
    Matt