Spoke tensiometers

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Muffa, Apr 17, 2003.

  1. Muffa

    Muffa Guest

    Has anyone experience with the different kinds of tensiometers available? I am considering buying
    the one from DT. Thank you Muffa

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "muffa" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Has anyone experience with the different kinds of tensiometers available? I am considering buying
    > the one from DT. Thank you Muffa

    I've been using the Wheelsmith one for a few years now. Does the job quite well.

    Mike

  3. Muffa-<< Has anyone experience with the different kinds of tensiometers available? I am considering
    buying the one from DT.

    used the Wheelsmith one for years, just got the DT dial one-VERY nice. Like driving a '73 Beetle,
    then getting a 2003 Audi TT....