Spokes for Campy Victory Rear Hub and MA3 Rim

Len Ulmer

Guest
Can anyone help me figure out what length spokes to buy for a 1980's
vintage Campy Victory hub (that even after many thousands of training
miles is still unbelievably smooth) that will be built with a new MA3
rim? Thanks.

Len Ulmer wrote:
> Can anyone help me figure out what length spokes to buy for a 1980's
> vintage Campy Victory hub (that even after many thousands of training
> miles is still unbelievably smooth) that will be built with a new MA3
> rim? Thanks.

Should have said: it's a 36.

Len Ulmer wrote:
> Len Ulmer wrote:
> > Can anyone help me figure out what length spokes to buy for a 1980's
> > vintage Campy Victory hub (that even after many thousands of training
> > miles is still unbelievably smooth) that will be built with a new MA3
> > rim? Thanks.

> Should have said: it's a 36.

Rinard, Spocalc. Sheldon Brown's many pages, waiting to serve. --D-y

Len Ulmer wrote:
> Len Ulmer wrote:
> > Can anyone help me figure out what length spokes to buy for a 1980's
> > vintage Campy Victory hub (that even after many thousands of training
> > miles is still unbelievably smooth) that will be built with a new MA3
> > rim? Thanks.

> Should have said: it's a 36.

If no soap, call me and I'll calculate it..Monday after 10am

Vecchio's

303-440-3535