Sponsored Bike Ride. 3500miles in 30days

The Power

Jun 9, 2004
5600km BIKE RIDE FOR CANCER CHAIRITY………….
PLEASE SUPPORT US…..
HELP US RAISE £50,000

A group of cyclists and I are participating in a charity bicycle tour to raise valuable money for charity.
The challenge is to ride 5600km(3500 miles) in one month. The ride shall tackle the huge mountain range of the Australian Alps and then continue along the coast through an array of towns to try to raise as much money as possible. The target is to raise 50,000 POUNDS to go towards Cancer Research within the UK. A truly worthy cause!!
The ride shall start mid December and finish mid January covering 100+ miles every day. There will be no supporting cars, so we will carry all of our own kit. No super light race bike.
So I ask of you to please support this challenge and dig deep to sponsor us as much as you can spare to help us on our way to raising our grand total.

My name is Philip Taylor and my address is:-
4, Collegefields, Yarnfeld, Stone, Staffordshire. England. ST15 0TG (07971109503)

Please can everyone club together and try to raise as much as possible and send your contributions to me at the above address. Any amount will be greatly appreciated helping us towards our grand total.
Lets see who on the forum can contribute the greatest amount. A results sheet could be added to the forum after each contribution.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

It sounds like a very good cause and something worth giving money too. However, I don't think you will get many donations by simply making a post. I'm sure that your cause is legitimate but somethings on the internet are not. I'm sure if you left a website or some other information about the fundraiser and what it is helping many people would gladly donate. But as it stands a simple post will not do it. I don't want to be mean or anything, just trying to help you out. good luck!

Michael Pisarri said:
It sounds like a very good cause and something worth giving money too. However, I don't think you will get many donations by simply making a post. I'm sure that your cause is legitimate but somethings on the internet are not. I'm sure if you left a website or some other information about the fundraiser and what it is helping many people would gladly donate. But as it stands a simple post will not do it. I don't want to be mean or anything, just trying to help you out. good luck!
website and a paypal account would probablyu work better..
good luck!