spooky

Patrick Mitchel

Guest
Groping my way through thick fog at 445am on my stratus, I know there is a turn up ahead on the bike
path- Ah , there's the light that shows a car turning into the parking lot ahead, funny, that light
looks pretty high to be a car. The light turns toward the path and comes toward me....and right on
by, at least 6' in the air.hmmmmmm . I never did find out what kind of bike the light was attached
to. had to be some kind of high rider. When I stopped and cleared the moisture from the fog off my
glasses, the bike was gone- no tail light to follow. Things that go bump in the night. Pat

Aliens! Spook! Line your helmet with aluminium foil to ward off their mind control rays...

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Dave U got it wrong, the Aluminium foil is applied to the exterior of your helmet, if it was applied
to the inside the alien messages will NOT be bounced back. The helmet shell will absorb and store
the messages and when U remove your helmet, the messages will leak into the room UR in. You should
always wear long sleeves and riding gloves to prevent the Black Helicopters from entering your body
through the pores in your explosed flesh. As for the Anal Probes...UR on your own there. Think about
this...no one drives a car or bike totally done in Chrome. Reason is the Aliens are controlling the
automotive/cycling industy and Chrome messes up the messages being beamed down. Places with hot
sunny weather have more people with exposed flesh, making them better receptors for the Alien
messaging i.e. California, Florida and Texas...hmmm most of this Newsgroup seem to come from those 3
States. Well, another day has just begun, the Sun is shinning, the air is crisp and I have to add
more Foil to the bent.
----------
> Aliens! Spook! Line your helmet with aluminium foil to ward off their
mind
> control rays...
>
> Dave Larrington - http://legslarry.crosswinds.net/
> http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Joshua Goldberg <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Dave U got it wrong, the Aluminium foil is applied to the exterior of your helmet, if it was
> applied to the inside the alien messages will NOT be bounced back. The helmet shell will absorb
> and store the messages and when
> remove your helmet, the messages will leak into the room UR in. You should always wear long
> sleeves and riding gloves to prevent the Black
Helicopters
> from entering your body through the pores in your explosed flesh. As for
the
> Anal Probes...UR on your own there. Think about this...no one drives a car or bike totally done in
> Chrome. Reason is the Aliens are controlling the automotive/cycling industy and Chrome messes up
> the messages being beamed down. Places with hot sunny weather have more people with exposed flesh,
> making them better receptors for the Alien messaging i.e. California, Florida and Texas...hmmm
> most of this Newsgroup seem to come from those 3 States. Well, another day has just begun, the Sun
> is shinning, the air is crisp
and
> I have to add more Foil to the bent.
> ----------
> "Dave Larrington" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Aliens! Spook! Line your helmet with aluminium foil to ward off their
> mind
> > control rays...
> >
> > Dave Larrington - http://legslarry.crosswinds.net/
> > Editor - British Human Power Club Newsletter
> > http://www.bhpc.org.uk/
Strangely enough, this happened in los angeles,(otherwise known as lala land)
California......hmmmmmmmm

"Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Dave U got it wrong, the Aluminium foil is applied to the exterior of your helmet, if it was
> applied to the inside the alien messages will NOT be bounced back. The helmet shell will absorb
> and store the messages and when U remove your helmet, the messages will leak into the room UR in.

You've missed the most important part of it. The foil must be properly grounded, otherwise all is
for naught.(~;

> You should always wear long sleeves and riding gloves to prevent the Black Helicopters

You may scoff at the existence of black helicopters, but I have seen them myself on several
occasions. A woman I know even made a video of two black helicopters at Avebury. It isn't much of a
secret anymore that entities within the military like to paint aircraft black, for dramatic effect.
The Stealth fighter F-117, SR-71, etc.

>from entering your body through the pores in your explosed flesh. As for the Anal Probes...UR on
>your own there. Think about this...no one drives a car or bike totally done in Chrome.

That would look pretty cool...er, the chrome I mean! I've thought of doing up my new trike in matte
finish titanium nitride.

> Reason is the Aliens are controlling the automotive/cycling industy and Chrome messes up the
> messages being beamed down. Places with hot sunny weather have more people with exposed flesh,
> making them better receptors for the Alien messaging i.e. California, Florida and Texas...hmmm
> most of this Newsgroup seem to come from those 3 States.

It is trans-dimensional. Amount of clothing makes no difference, nor does the aluminum foil hat, for
that matter. I was joking earlier. Don't be surprised when you have some 'visitors' in the middle of
the night. Don't forget the KY.

rorschandt been there, done that.

> The light turns toward the path and comes toward me.... and right on by, at least 6' in the
> air.hmmmmmm . I never did find out what kind of bike the light was attached to.

Have you ever read The Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy? :)

GeoB

was talking about the Nanotechnology (Black Helicopters), the one that travel throughout your body.
As for the Military Helicopters being painted all Black....been there, the
C.I.A. has this brilliant idea to conceal Helicopter Gunships under big Black Tarps...problem was we
could not find where we parked them in the dark and then when the Sun came out....everyone
could see the Black Tarps, making them really great targets.
"rorschandt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
> > Dave U got it wrong, the Aluminium foil is applied to the exterior of your helmet, if it was
> > applied to the inside the alien messages will NOT be bounced back. The helmet shell will
> > absorb and store the messages and when U remove your helmet, the messages will leak into the
> > room UR in.
>

> You've missed the most important part of it. The foil must be properly grounded, otherwise all is
> for naught.(~;
>
> > You should always wear long sleeves and riding gloves to prevent the Black Helicopters
>
> You may scoff at the existence of black helicopters, but I have seen them myself on several
> occasions. A woman I know even made a video of two black helicopters at Avebury. It isn't much of
> a secret anymore that entities within the military like to paint aircraft black, for dramatic
> effect. The Stealth fighter F-117, SR-71, etc.
>
> >from entering your body through the pores in your explosed flesh. As for the Anal Probes...UR on
> >your own there. Think about this...no one drives a car or bike totally done in Chrome.
>
> That would look pretty cool...er, the chrome I mean! I've thought of doing up my new trike in
> matte finish titanium nitride.
>
> > Reason is the Aliens are controlling the automotive/cycling industy and Chrome messes up the
> > messages being beamed down. Places with hot sunny weather have more people with exposed flesh,
> > making them better receptors for the Alien messaging i.e. California, Florida and Texas...hmmm
> > most of this Newsgroup seem to come from those 3 States.
>
> It is trans-dimensional. Amount of clothing makes no difference, nor does the aluminum foil hat,
> for that matter. I was joking earlier. Don't be surprised when you have some 'visitors' in the
> middle of the night. Don't forget the KY.
>
> rorschandt been there, done that.

"patrick mitchel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Groping my way through thick fog at 445am on my stratus, I know there is a turn up ahead on the
> bike path- Ah , there's the light that shows a car turning into the parking lot ahead, funny,
> that light looks pretty high to be a car. The light turns toward the path and comes toward
> me....and right on by, at least 6' in the air.hmmmmmm . I never did find out what kind of bike
> the light was attached to. had to be some kind of high rider. When I stopped and cleared the
> moisture from the fog off my glasses, the bike was gone- no tail light to follow. Things that go
> bump in the night. Pat

How about a really tall person wearing a head lamp?

You have never seen flat matte paint as that used on the F-117 and other such planes. I worked for
many years at Edwards AFB and late one night I came within 3 feet of walking into the side of one.
It was an overcast moonless night and the damn thing was invisible!!! I could only make it out by
looking out the sides of my eyes and looking for the extra blackness that was the aircraft. Even the
green of the C-17 cargo plane would absorb all the light of my 4-cell krypton Mag-Lite on a night
like that Obviously your encounter was with a wedgie wearing a helmet light............

Michael Devenis <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You have never seen flat matte paint as that used on the F-117 and other such planes. I worked for
> many years at Edwards AFB and late one night I came within 3 feet of walking into the side of one.
> It was an overcast moonless night and the damn thing was invisible!!! I could only make it out by
> looking out the sides of my eyes and looking for the extra blackness that was the aircraft. Even
> the green of the C-17 cargo plane would absorb all the light of my 4-cell krypton Mag-Lite on a
> night like that Obviously your encounter was with a wedgie wearing a helmet light............

I thought about that... The height differential would make it a tall guy sitting bolt upright to
get close to the approximate height off the road.... I've been on the road when I encountered guys
wearing helmet lights- there was at least a foot or more of difference. Is there a breed of bike
where the seat is further off the ground than a DF? Pat

Patrick Mitchel wrote:

> Is there a breed of bike where the seat is further off the ground than a DF?

Could have been a basketball player, a Pedersen or a unicyclist... But I still reckon it's aliens.

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/
"patrick mitchel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Michael Devenis <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > You have never seen flat matte paint as that used on the F-117 and other such planes. I worked
> > for many years at Edwards AFB and late one night I came within 3 feet of walking into the side
> > of one. It was an overcast moonless night and the damn thing was invisible!!! I could only make
> > it out by looking out the sides of my eyes and looking for the extra blackness that was the
> > aircraft. Even the green of the C-17 cargo plane would absorb all the light of my 4-cell krypton
> > Mag-Lite on a night like that Obviously your encounter was with a wedgie wearing a helmet
> > light............
>
> I thought about that... The height differential would make it a tall guy sitting bolt upright to
> get close to the approximate height off the road.... I've been on the road when I encountered
> guys wearing helmet lights- there was at least a foot or more of difference. Is there a breed
of
> bike where the seat is further off the ground than a DF? Pat

Or an alien on a PennyFarthing, or Bone Rattler...
http://www.inet-shibata.or.jp/~HSbicycles/HISTORY1.htm http://www.metzbicyclemuseum.com/bike15.htm

Where was the pantour hub whenit was REALLY needed?

> Patrick Mitchel wrote:
>
> > Is there a breed of bike where the seat is further off the ground than a DF?
>
> Could have been a basketball player, a Pedersen or a unicyclist... But I still reckon it's aliens.
>
> Dave Larrington - http://legslarry.crosswinds.net/
> http://www.bhpc.org.uk/
> "patrick mitchel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Michael Devenis <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > You have never seen flat matte paint as that used on the F-117 and other such planes. I worked
> > > for many years at Edwards AFB and late one night I came within 3 feet of walking into the side
> > > of one. It was an overcast moonless night and the damn thing was invisible!!! I could only
> > > make it out by looking out the sides of my eyes and looking for the extra blackness that was
> > > the aircraft. Even the green of the C-17 cargo plane would absorb all the light of my 4-cell
> > > krypton Mag-Lite on a night like that Obviously your encounter was with a wedgie wearing a
> > > helmet light............
> >
> > I thought about that... The height differential would make it a tall
guy
> > sitting bolt upright to get close to the approximate height off the road.... I've been on the
> > road when I encountered guys wearing helmet lights- there was at least a foot or more of
> > difference. Is there a
breed
> of
> > bike where the seat is further off the ground than a DF? Pat

patrick mitchel wondered:
> Is there a breed of bike where the seat is further off the ground than a DF? Pat

Doesn't have to have been a bike. Could have been someone on a Coker unicycle:
http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/unicycling/gallery/020531coker. jpg

I use helmet mounted Lumicycles when I ride mine at night, which would be 7' off the ground.

Thomas Paine

"patrick mitchel" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:b1dgn0$12bk8k$1@ID-

> I thought about that... The height differential would make it a tall guy sitting bolt upright to
> get close to the approximate height off the road.... I've been on the road when I encountered
> guys wearing helmet lights- there was at least a foot or more of difference. Is there a breed
of
> bike where the seat is further off the ground than a DF? Pat

Could it have been a walker with a headlamp?

BethF wrote:

> Could it have been a walker with a headlamp?

If it was, the motion would have been different than a biker. The light would have bobbed with each
step, instead of a smooth flow along the path. I would think the difference would have been obvious.