SPORTLEG'S Vitamin Supplement

krek said:
I was thinking about using this product http://www.aerotechdesigns.com/sportlegs.htm . If anyone has any insight about it it would be apreaciated. Like dose it actually work? Is it bad for you? Thanxs
I used it last year. Haven't used it this year. I am stronger on the bike this year. The difference is training (trained in the winter as well) and a 15-pound weight loss between October and January.

In my unscientific opinion, it won't hurt. But does it help? I really doubt it. The placebo effect was, imho, stronger. My recommendation: increase the quality of your training, recovery, diet and you will do much better. Granted, you will indeed feel the placebo effect if you order a bottle and take the dosage ..

FrankBattle said:
: increase the quality of your training, recovery, diet and you will do much better. Granted, you will indeed feel the placebo effect if you order a bottle and take the dosage ..

I agree with this. i was looking for a short cut to better performance with supplements and found only training works. but i will say the best supplement i tried and do benefit from is caffeine, 200mg.

They do help slightly with recovery (taken after a ride). I've taken them before/while riding and haven't noticed a huge (any) difference (power/speedwise). I think they do allow me silghty more endurance than without them (but only to a certain point). But when going for speed, my legs still burn and when going for distance they still get tired. I haven't "scientificlly" tracked it.

As the others have said, there is no substitute for training.

L

Thanxs for the insight guys, u guys have any good tranning tips?

Hi,

Hoodia Gordonii An Effective And Pure Herbal Method For Gaining Weight Loss & other Health problems. 100% Pure Hoodia Gordonii Medicines Has No Side Effects. It Work Postively On Your Body And Weight Loss Naturally.