Road Cycling · Public discussion

SportRack Frontier Bike Rack Question

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 629 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
9 April 2006
Last activity
9 April 2006
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
629
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've looked at the SportRack Frontier 2EZ A30911 Hitch bike rack sold
    by Canadian Tire in Canada. It looks like a very good rack to me. Only
    problem is I have a 2000 Pontiac Sunfire 4 door sedan with the licence
    plate in the middle of the bumper. I'm wondering if anyone has
    experience with this bike rack on the same or a similar vehicle and
    knows whether the licence plate is still visible when carrying two
    bikes? There is a $115 fine in Ontario for driving with an obscured
    rear license plate in Ontario!
    Thanks,
    Mike

  2. All hitch rachs block the plate. I say get a roof rack

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.