Sports Basement USAT $25 coupon---for real?

Susan in LA

Guest
Have people been able to use this successfully? Last year's coupon
didn't work and I thought it was just a fluke. Now this year's coupon
didn't work and I am a little peeved. Not expired, not used, tried
upper- and lower-case.......

Susan in LA

>Subject: Sports Basement USAT $25 coupon---for real?
>From: [email protected] (Susan in LA)
>Date: 10/23/2004 7:01 P.M. Central Standard Time
>
>Have people been able to use this successfully? Last year's coupon
>didn't work and I thought it was just a fluke. Now this year's coupon
>didn't work and I am a little peeved. Not expired, not used, tried
>upper- and lower-case.......
>
>Susan in LA

Has always worked for me in 2 years. Have you given them a call? I think
this year they changed to $25 off of a certain value purchase, not just a $25
gift certificate.

Matt

[email protected] (Mattlap2) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >Subject: Sports Basement USAT $25 coupon---for real?
> >From: [email protected] (Susan in LA)
> >Date: 10/23/2004 7:01 P.M. Central Standard Time
> >
> >Have people been able to use this successfully? Last year's coupon
> >didn't work and I thought it was just a fluke. Now this year's coupon
> >didn't work and I am a little peeved. Not expired, not used, tried
> >upper- and lower-case.......
> >
> >Susan in LA

> Has always worked for me in 2 years. Have you given them a call? I think
> this year they changed to $25 off of a certain value purchase, not just a $25
> gift certificate.
>
> Matt

Thank you! Apparently I'm the only one who can't get it to work.
Nothing's going my way this week...

Susan

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (Susan in LA) wrote:

> Have people been able to use this successfully? Last year's coupon
> didn't work and I thought it was just a fluke. Now this year's coupon
> didn't work and I am a little peeved. Not expired, not used, tried
> upper- and lower-case.......
>
> Susan in LA

I used it with no trouble, but I had to call the store to get them to
track down the wetsuit I needed in my size. I think you had to spend $75
or more to get the $25 off.

--Harold Buck

"I used to rock and roll all night,
and party every day.
Then it was every other day. . . ."
-Homer J. Simpson

Harold Buck <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<no_one_knows-

> [snippage] I think you had to spend $75
> or more to get the $25 off.

That was it. Mea culpa. Thanks!

Susan

No. I've used it on items of only $30 or so. It works all the time.

Ray

"Harold Buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] (Susan in LA) wrote:
>
> > Have people been able to use this successfully? Last year's coupon
> > didn't work and I thought it was just a fluke. Now this year's coupon
> > didn't work and I am a little peeved. Not expired, not used, tried
> > upper- and lower-case.......
> >
> > Susan in LA

> I used it with no trouble, but I had to call the store to get them to
> track down the wetsuit I needed in my size. I think you had to spend $75
> or more to get the $25 off.
>
> --Harold Buck
>

> "I used to rock and roll all night,
> and party every day.
> Then it was every other day. . . ."
> -Homer J. Simpson

In article <[email protected]>,
"Ray Plotecia" <[email protected]> wrote:

> No. I've used it on items of only $30 or so. It works all the time.

Did you do that this year? Because I'm pretty sure there was a minimum,
and Susan said she found the same thing. (I was ordering a wetsuit, so
it wasn't an issue for me.)

--Harold Buck

"I used to rock and roll all night,
and party every day.
Then it was every other day. . . ."
-Homer J. Simpson

Harold Buck <[email protected]> wrote in news:no_one_knows-
[email protected]:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Ray Plotecia" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> No. I've used it on items of only $30 or so. It works all the time.
>>

> Did you do that this year? Because I'm pretty sure there was a minimum,
> and Susan said she found the same thing. (I was ordering a wetsuit, so
> it wasn't an issue for me.)
>
> --Harold Buck
>

> "I used to rock and roll all night,
> and party every day.