UK and Europe · Public discussion

sports carb drinks

Started by Steve Watkin · · Last activity · 5 posts · 884 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
19 December 2003
Last activity
19 December 2003
Original author
Steve Watkin
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
884
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. anyone point me towards some recipes?

  2. "Steve Watkin" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    anyone point me towards some recipes?


    Supermalt ... it's the dogs balls

    ---
    Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (grisoft.comgrisoft.com).
    Version: 6.0.552 / Virus Database: 344 - Release Date: 15/12/03

  3. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    anyone point me towards some recipes?


    Supermalt ... it's the dogs balls

    EEWWW... I dont' think I'd want to touch anything that's made of dog's balls...

    Cheers, helen s

    --This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get correct one remove dependency on fame &
    fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

  4. "Steve Watkin" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    anyone point me towards some recipes?

    isostar is so cheap at wiggle at the moment you might save yourself some trouble.

    As a rough substitute I use squash with added sugar as much as I can stand towards 10%(I never put
    enough in)and a level teaspoon of salt per litre for big days.I don't routinely put salt in for
    lesser trips.The advice to drink 750 ml per hour now comes with a warning that overdrinking can
    cause hyponatraemic coma and death occasionally,though what I have seen made me think the victims
    drank rather more than I could. Terry

  5. (Terry) said:

    "with a warning that overdrinking can cause hyponatraemic coma and death occasionally,though what I
    have seen made me think the victims drank rather more than I could." Terry

    6 litres in half an hour rings a bell.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.