Sportsworks belly-up?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Ramscape, Mar 9, 2003.

  1. Ramscape

    Ramscape Guest

    I finally decided to splurge this year and get a trailer hitch and a bike carrier with wheel trays.
    The only one I had seen was the Sportwork (or is it Sportsworks?) models. However, their website
    seems to no longer be in existence. Are they still around? Are there other carriers designed for
    recumbents with the trays made for recumbent wheels? Thanks, Ramscape.

    Tags:

  2. John Riley

    John Riley Guest

    Web site works for me at:

    http://www.bicycleracks.com/

    John Riley

    Ramscape wrote:

    > I finally decided to splurge this year and get a trailer hitch and a bike carrier with wheel
    > trays. The only one I had seen was the Sportwork (or is it Sportsworks?) models. However, their
    > website seems to no longer be in existence. Are they still around? Are there other carriers
    > designed for recumbents with the trays made for recumbent wheels? Thanks, Ramscape.

  3. Drrecumbnt

    Drrecumbnt Guest