http://yehudamoon.com/index.php?date=2008-02-04

Tim

--
Sent from Birmingham, UK... all about me at www.nervouscyclist.org
'Now some people say that you shouldn't tempt fate, and for them I
cannot disagree - but I never learned nothing by playing it safe - I
say fate should not tempt me.' - Mary Chapin Carpenter

LSMike wrote:

> Hey, that's good, well worth reading them all!

I was harmed by the gentleness of it. It's quite lovingly drawn and there's
something in there for all cyclists.

Tim

Sent from Birmingham, UK... all about me at www.nervouscyclist.org

Tim Dunne wrote:

> I was harmed by the gentleness of it.

^^^^^^
Charmed, you blody idiot...

Tim

Sent from Birmingham, UK... all about me at www.nervouscyclist.org

Tim Dunne wrote:
> Tim Dunne wrote:
>
>> I was harmed by the gentleness of it.

> ^^^^^^
> Charmed, you blody idiot...
>
> Tim

<Splutter!...>

--
aghillo.blogspot.com <http://aghillo.blogspot.com/>

Slark wrote:

> <Splutter!...>

Arthritic fingers meen I miss out letters when typing - however, that
doesn't excuse **** proofreading... :eek:)

Tim
Sent from Birmingham, UK... all about me at www.nervouscyclist.org
'Now some people say that you shouldn't tempt fate, and for them I
cannot disagree - but I never learned nothing by playing it safe - I
say fate should not tempt me.' - Mary Chapin Carpenter

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:48:14 GMT, "Tim Dunne"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>LSMike wrote:
>
>> Hey, that's good, well worth reading them all!

>I was harmed by the gentleness of it.

A superb oxymoron.

Tim Dunne wrote:
> Heard about this cartoon from The Fredcast earlier today. American, but some
> themes transcend the pond. Gentle humour.
>
> www.yehudamoon.com

An amazing resemblance to a regular poster here, other than his choice
in kit:

http://www.yehudamoon.com/index.php?date=2008-02-07

--
Don Whybrow

Sequi Bonum Non Time

"To communicate with Mars, converse with spirits, To report the
behaviour of the sea monster, Describe the horoscope,
haruspicate or scry, Observe disease in signatures." (T.S.Eliot)