UK and Europe · Public discussion

Spotted Norwegian cycle tourists

Started by Allan · · Last activity · 2 posts · 403 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
13 July 2004
Last activity
14 July 2004
Original author
Allan
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
403
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi

    While camping at Montrose this weekend I met a couple of norwegian cycle
    tourist on the 5th week of a cycle tour that had started in southern
    Norway to Bergan then Shetland, Orkney, John o'Groats and south to
    Newcastle then ferry back to Norway.
    I just wish I had the time to do that length of journey.

    Allan

  2. Allan <"amv.2f"@uc(delete)df.ugh.ki.uk> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi

    While camping at Montrose this weekend I met a couple of norwegian cycle
    tourist on the 5th week of a cycle tour that had started in southern
    Norway to Bergan then Shetland, Orkney, John o'Groats and south to
    Newcastle then ferry back to Norway.
    I just wish I had the time to do that length of journey.

    sounds like the North Sea Cycle route. They could have continued to
    Harwich, then Holland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden and back to Norway.
    Google will tell you more. Most (working) people do it in stages

    best wishes
    james

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.