A year ago lots of bikes were seen sporting two tone handlebar tape. In a jazzy sort of mixture. I bought some for my Somec and thought it looked really cool (I know I'm sad.) I can't seem to find any being sold now, any ideas? Looking for black and yellow (don't ask).
Bike buying advice · Public discussion
spotty handlebar tape
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Bike buying advice
- Published
- 6 January 2010
- Last activity
- 6 January 2010
- Original author
- aljohn
- Posts
- 1
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 1,738
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.