Spring Break - S. Utah

Bb

Guest
OK, Anthony Sloan's pictures have me thinking about heading down to the Zion NP area next spring
break. Any interest in a small group roadtrip? Any guess on the weather to expect?

BB <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> OK, Anthony Sloan's pictures have me thinking about heading down to the Zion NP area next spring
> break. Any interest in a small group roadtrip? Any guess on the weather to expect?

Last weekend of March when my kids are on Spring Break, I was planning a road trip, probably to
scare up La Freak if he's free to give lessons.

Apr 1 2000, my trip to the holy city was 60-70f, clear skies. Perfect.

What're your avail dates?

Paladin

BB <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> OK, Anthony Sloan's pictures have me thinking about heading down to the Zion NP area next spring
> break. Any interest in a small group roadtrip? Any guess on the weather to expect?

Thunder Mountain is up there a bit and Spring is usually out for there, but Gooseberry and other far
South UT rides are open almost all Winter. It's less than 400 miles for me, so just say when.

JD knows more than a few trails down there

On 22 Oct 2003 14:14:45 -0700, Paladin wrote:
> BB <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> OK, Anthony Sloan's pictures have me thinking about heading down to the Zion NP area next spring
>> break. Any interest in a small group roadtrip? Any guess on the weather to expect?
>
> Last weekend of March when my kids are on Spring Break, I was planning a road trip, probably to
> scare up La Freak if he's free to give lessons.

> What're your avail dates?

I'll have to see what's on the calendar. I still don't have supervisor approval for this, but I know
she's been wanting to see Zion NP. Doesn't seem like its that much further from SLC than Moab for us
traveling south.

--
-BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least) "It's a shallow life that
doesn't give a person a few scars" - Garrison Keillor