Spring Classics on UK TV?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by scottmoroschan, Apr 8, 2004.

  1. scottmoroschan

    scottmoroschan New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2004
    Does anybody know if there will be any viewings on BBC1,2,ITV, 4 or 5 of this years spring classics.

    Tags:

  2. I don't think that terrestrail TV covers any of the
    Classics but,

    Saturday 10 April 1:05pm to 2:20pm BBC1 London & SE, World
    Cup Cycling

    Sunday 11 April 2:00pm to 3:40pm BBC2 London & SE, World
    Cup Cycling

  3. Mseries

    Mseries Guest

    Spox 'n' Stuff wrote:
    > I don't think that terrestrail TV covers any of the
    > Classics but,
    >
    > Saturday 10 April 1:05pm to 2:20pm BBC1 London & SE, World
    > Cup Cycling
    >
    > Sunday 11 April 2:00pm to 3:40pm BBC2 London & SE, World
    > Cup Cycling

    Thats the Track World Cup from Manchester isn't it.

  4. I should hope so:

    Review Jill Douglas is at Manchester Velodrome to present
    coverage of the latest round of the Track Cycling World Cup,
    where star performers such as Chris Hoy and Craig McLean
    will be in action. Hugh Porter leads the commentary team.

  5. Mseries

    Mseries Guest

    Spox 'n' Stuff wrote:
    > I should hope so:
    >
    > Review Jill Douglas is at Manchester Velodrome to present
    > coverage of the latest round of the Track Cycling World
    > Cup, where star performers such as Chris Hoy and Craig
    > McLean will be in action. Hugh Porter leads the
    > commentary team.

    I made my post because the Paris-Roubaix which is happening
    this weekend used to and may still do, contribute to the
    road World Cup

  6. dailuggs

    dailuggs New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2003

    dunno about terestrial but ive been enjoying eurosports coverage of flanders then the basq, looking forward to paris roubaix sunday