Spring Classics: The Flyer Resolution

thunder said:
Cervelo, anecdotally, have good exposure in tri's. I think the numbers are one of the three top bikes in Ironman Kona.

With some bike like Quintana, and Trek. I think C-dale made inroads recently into the triathlon market.

But the Cervelo play might be trying to build their Euro market share. And it is not cheap, I think they must be down close to 10 million euro, in a market where not everyone will be buying on credit a 5g frame, and a 10k bike.

Their team has certainly come in very hot.
I've understood that Cervelo has gotten very good exposure with team CSC and this new team can only add to that in Europe. Correct me if I'm wrong

At least many riders on our team seem to think about Cervelo as the "best brand" and that Cervelo bikes are the best. That they are well worth the money. I partly disagree, though, but anyways they are well known here. (I'd say that Bianchi is probably the most "known" brand here)

Seriously, something needs to be done.
Look at the page it's 90% Flyer ****...........

i'm going out on a very stout limb here and predicting that katusha will be the biggest bust per euro spent this year. figuring that putin and his mob will reopen the gulags for the d.s.'s on this squad.

Trev_S said:
Seriously, something needs to be done.
Look at the page it's 90% Flyer ****...........
Flyer started posting at thecyclepeople.com. He lasted less than a day before he was banned. Now if we could only get more people over there...

I think we should start asking around on message boards for riders on Team Spine and Tom Morris' other teams. I am sure we could find some choice stories about this kook. It makes one wonder if his racing buddies know what a crazy asshole he is.

RdBiker said:
I've understood that Cervelo has gotten very good exposure with team CSC and this new team can only add to that in Europe. Correct me if I'm wrong

At least many riders on our team seem to think about Cervelo as the "best brand" and that Cervelo bikes are the best. That they are well worth the money. I partly disagree, though, but anyways they are well known here. (I'd say that Bianchi is probably the most "known" brand here)
ddss

slovakguy said:
strange thing is, for me anyway, that cervelo and rabo have the talent (even given my having gone on about menchov's lack of killer instinct) to contest the g-t's. sure they have large squads for all these races, but for them to be pushing several riders forward this early in a season? this sort of effort this early makes me tip cavendish for another go at the sprinter's title at the tdf.
eeerrrt

iiiiiiiiii

iiiiii

Geoff Vadar said:
As a general rule men should not use the word 'hot' to describe other men's clothes. I feel violated.
dfffdd

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ssdd

Cant one of you guys in the US just stalk him for real and run him over with your car or something? It cant be that hard surely. You dont have to kill him just make sure all his bones are broken and he is in hospital for the big spring races and through to end of July so he cant post.

Do it for the team.

Geoff Vadar said:
Cant one of you guys in the US just stalk him for real and run him over with your car or something? It cant be that hard surely. You dont have to kill him just make sure all his bones are broken and he is in hospital for the big spring races and through to end of July so he cant post.

Do it for the team.
ddss