spring clearout

paul_in_toronto

New Member
Feb 7, 2006
All prices in canadian dollars

BRAND NEW NEVER USED Red MAVIC helium wheelset $325

MAVIC COSMIC ELITE slighty used $300

Ultegra 9 spd groupo $699 (includes with helium or cosmic wheelset)
$450 without wheels

FIXED GEAR FRAMES BRAND NEW IN BOX. Double butted 4130 cromoly steel.
As light as aluminum. Stiff
-One small
-One medium
- one large
Each $250, Take them all, $650.

Bianchi steel old school road bike. DT shifters, 57cm. $300 completed tuned up.

GT BIKE AVALANCHE 2.0 with discs $650 (never seen pavement)

OPUS ROAD BIKE 55cm I so want to call this the OPIE, never seen pavement $750 or b.o.

KONA cindercone. Xt rear. Discs. Marzzochi fork. Butted alloy frame.
16 c to top $600 firm.

Sovos track hubs $30 flip flop ( take 2 and I will toss in 2 cogs free)

Black sovos flip flop hubs (only 10 were made) $40 (free cog)

Brodie new mtb $600..no heck first $500 takes it

Used brodie mtb Orange color super tiny frame $350

paul_in_toronto wrote:

>All prices in canadian dollars
>
>BRAND NEW NEVER USED Red MAVIC helium wheelset $325
>
>MAVIC COSMIC ELITE slighty used $300
>
>Ultegra 9 spd groupo $699 (includes with helium or cosmic wheelset)
>$450 without wheels
>
>FIXED GEAR FRAMES BRAND NEW IN BOX. Double butted 4130 cromoly steel.
>As light as aluminum. Stiff
>-One small
>-One medium
>- one large
>Each $250, Take them all, $650.
>
>Bianchi steel old school road bike. DT shifters, 57cm. $300
>completed tuned up.
>
>GT BIKE AVALANCHE 2.0 with discs $650 (never seen pavement)
>
>OPUS ROAD BIKE 55cm I so want to call this the OPIE, never seen
>pavement $750 or b.o.
>
>KONA cindercone. Xt rear. Discs. Marzzochi fork. Butted alloy frame.
>16 c to top $600 firm.
>
>Sovos track hubs $30 flip flop ( take 2 and I will toss in 2 cogs
>free)
>
>Black sovos flip flop hubs (only 10 were made) $40 (free cog)
>
>Brodie new mtb $600..no heck first $500 takes it
>
>Used brodie mtb Orange color super tiny frame $350

Got email that works? Send it to me.