Spring Jaunt across France

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Michael Coleran, Feb 28, 2003.

  1. A bit early to call it a summer holiday, I am doing a French coast to coast in April with three
    fellow Prison Officers. 700 miles St Malo to Canet-Plage in 7 days. a charity ride that I thought up
    after my mate and fellow cyclist Joe Heatley (Preston bike shop owner) died of cancer last year. I'm
    doing it for the hospice where Joe died. He wanted to do it with me but never made it. All 'D' roads
    and villages right down to the Med, Looking forward to it!!! website at www.channel2med.co.uk

    Tags:

  2. On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:01:10 +0000 (UTC), "Michael Coleran" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >A bit early to call it a summer holiday, I am doing a French coast to coast in April with three
    >fellow Prison Officers. 700 miles St Malo to Canet-Plage in 7 days. a charity ride that I thought
    >up after my mate and fellow cyclist Joe Heatley (Preston bike shop owner) died of cancer last year.
    >I'm doing it for the hospice where Joe died. He wanted to do it with me but never made it. All 'D'
    >roads and villages right down to the Med, Looking forward to it!!! website at www.channel2med.co.uk

    Sounds like fun. Hope you enjoy it.