Spring Mountain Rides

Pete Huber

Guest
Anyone planning to ride the Assault on Marion, the Assault on Mt. Mitchell (May 17)
http://freewheelers.info/descrip.htm

or the Mountains of Misery (May 26) www.mountainsofmisery.com/2003/index.html.

Sure would be nice to have some recumbent company.

Pete Huber Speed Ross Pulaski, VA

> Anyone planning to ride the Assault on Marion, the Assault on Mt. Mitchell (May 17)
> http://freewheelers.info/descrip.htm
>
> or the Mountains of Misery (May 26) www.mountainsofmisery.com/2003/index.html.
>
> Sure would be nice to have some recumbent company.
>
> Pete Huber Speed Ross Pulaski, VA

Is this going to be a re-Pete???

http://www.clee.org/MoM2002/image025.htm

I regret that I have other priorities that will keep me in Houston Memorial Day Weekend. I do want
anoth try at MoM.

- Bellaire, TX USA -

Pete, Have you ridden these on a bent? What were your experiences?
--
~~~al.kubeluis..md.usa.earth.sun.milkyway.virgo.universe..corsa~~~

"Pete Huber" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anyone planning to ride the Assault on Marion, the Assault on Mt. Mitchell (May 17)
> http://freewheelers.info/descrip.htm
>
> or the Mountains of Misery (May 26) www.mountainsofmisery.com/2003/index.html.
>
> Sure would be nice to have some recumbent company.
>
> Pete Huber Speed Ross Pulaski, VA

Al,

I have riden the Mountains of Misery for the past four years on a Speed Ross recumbent. This will be
the first year for the Assault on Marion the completion of which is a prerequisite for riding the
Assault on Mt. Mitchell. My experience is that the MoM is plenty difficult to the point of not
knowing if I am going to be able to finish until actually crossing the finish line. Scenery is
beautiful.

Pete Huber Pulaski, VA

"Al Kubeluis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Pete, Have you ridden these on a bent? What were your experiences?
> --
> ~~~al.kubeluis..md.usa.earth.sun.milkyway.virgo.universe..corsa~~~
>
> "Pete Huber" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Anyone planning to ride the Assault on Marion, the Assault on Mt.
Mitchell
> > (May 17) http://freewheelers.info/descrip.htm
> >
> > or the Mountains of Misery (May 26) www.mountainsofmisery.com/2003/index.html.
> >
> > Sure would be nice to have some recumbent company.
> >
> > Pete Huber Speed Ross Pulaski, VA

Pete, Good luck on Mt. Marion Assault. Please tell us about it. Al "Pete Huber"