Road Cycling · Public discussion

Sprocket sizes for SRAM 11-32 cluster?

Started by Archer · · Last activity · 3 posts · 771 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
13 June 2003
Last activity
13 June 2003
Original author
Archer
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
771
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. What would be the likely sprockets on an SRAM 11-32 cluster? I'm guessing
    11-13-15-17-20-23-26-29-32, but can anybody confirm or correct it?

    Thanks!

    P.S. I looked on the SRAM web site, but couldn't find the info; that's why I'm asking.

    --
    David Kerber An optimist says "Good morning, Lord." While a pessimist says "Good Lord,
    it's morning".

    Remove the ns_ from the address before e-mailing.

  2. "archer" <ns_archer1960@ns_hotmail.com> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    What would be the likely sprockets on an SRAM 11-32 cluster? I'm guessing
    11-13-15-17-20-23-26-29-32, but can anybody confirm or correct it?

    Thanks!


    I just replaced my 8-sprocket SRAM 11-32 with a Shimano 11-30 because the gearing is more even. The
    SRAM 8-speed has: 11-12-14-16-18-21-26-32

    At this site gaerlan.bizland.comhubs.html it says the 9-speed
    cassette has this: 11-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32

  3. In article <[email hidden]>, [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:


    "archer" <ns_archer1960@ns_hotmail.com> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    What would be the likely sprockets on an SRAM 11-32 cluster? I'm guessing
    11-13-15-17-20-23-26-29-32, but can anybody confirm or correct it?

    Thanks!


    I just replaced my 8-sprocket SRAM 11-32 with a Shimano 11-30 because the gearing is more even.
    The SRAM 8-speed has: 11-12-14-16-18-21-26-32

    At this site gaerlan.bizland.comhubs.html it says the 9-speed
    cassette has this: 11-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32

    Thanks for the reference!

    --
    David Kerber An optimist says "Good morning, Lord." While a pessimist says "Good Lord,
    it's morning".

    Remove the ns_ from the address before e-mailing.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.