Okay... I'm new to setting up disc brakes. I have a new SRAM 9.0 disck hub. I also have an Avid disc system. The hub has no 6-hole mount for the rotor - instead it has a sieries of 9 squat "splines" where the rotor should bolt on. IS THERE AN ADAPTER, or what??? I've searched the websites of both companies and have found nothing! 😕
Cycling Equipment · Public discussion
SRAM 9.0 hub & Avid rotor - mounting question
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Cycling Equipment
- Published
- 18 February 2004
- Last activity
- 19 February 2004
- Original author
- RinSedona
- Posts
- 5
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 1,156
- Views / 30 days
- 0
- Topics
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
Looks like you're missing the silver adapter.
-
Quoted post said:
Originally posted by Nitromike
Looks like you're missing the silver adapter.😄 THANKS! This is a small town and no one has been able to help me - nor have I heard back from eother SRAM or Avid.
Now I just need to FIND one!
-
Quoted post said:
Originally posted by Nitromike
Looks like you're missing the silver adapter.Any idea where I can get one of these things? 😕
-
Have you tried calling SRAM?
Phone: +1-312-664-8800
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.