SRAM buys Shimano!

"Ken" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "B. Sanders" <[email protected]> wrote in news:_%Fia.64881$Zo.16042 @sccrnsc03:
> >> If Bicycling Magazine says so, it must be true!
> >> http://www.bicycling.com/article/0,5073,3822,00.html?category_id=441
> >
> > I'm wondering if Shimano's lawyers made Bicycling take down the article. The page was
> > unavailable every time I tried to read it.
>
> It is available right now, though it was more interesting yesterday.

At the bottom of the news it says:

** April Fool's folks. SRAM really didn't buy Shimano. Just trying to catch you off guard; always
read the fine print. The rest of the stories, I promise, are legit.

"Mike Kruger" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:
> ** April Fool's folks. SRAM really didn't buy Shimano. Just trying to catch you off guard; always
> read the fine print. The rest of the stories, I promise, are legit.

You really think some people didn't get the joke by themselves?