sram components are made of plastic

"Chris Phillipo" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...

> > > lasted 3 years? in your garage
>
> See, those of us with an ounce of skill

you don't have an ounce of brain, how can you possible have an ounce of skill?

death to you and to all your family

Chris Phillipo <[email protected]> wrote:

>[email protected] says...

>> Hey - all right! AMB has its very own Fabrizio Mazzoleni! (those of you who peruse r.b.t. know
>> what I'm talking about).
>
>Somehow I think this guys is the anti-Fab. Cut off jeans and a greasy red bandana replace the $300
>skin suit.

And he/she/it has a LONG way to go to reach Fab's level of artful panache.

"amerigo" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Peter R." <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Fri, 16 May 2003 09:42:29 GMT, "amerigo" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >

> > >"Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> > >news:[email protected]...
> >

> > >errare humanum est, perseverare est diabolicum
> > >
> > >sram is ****
> > >

> > How com your verb is in two different places in the same sentence ? I bet you split
> > infinitives too .
>
> because I am the owner and creator of latin, and I can modify it however I want

In that case, an all-aluminium groupset which grows on trees should be well within your scope.

Some energy bars that taste nice would be good too, while you're at it.

Andy Chequer

> why do you think that they started to use aluminum? why? because I did
tell
> them that they sucked....

I'm sure there were many people who complained about SRAM's manufacturing process. You're not the
only one who wanted them to build stronger components.

> I'm waiting for the day when sram will do a good - cheap - group made of aluminium

Why bother waiting? Just buy Shimano Deore group... good - cheap - group made of aluminum. But if
Shimano's low-end group is made of aluminum, perhaps you could explain why their high end XTR
shifters are now made of plastic? One wreck and the bulky plastic shell on XTR will be destroyed.

-John Morgan

"amerigo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Reco Diver" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:[email protected]...
> > "amerigo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> >
> > <Snip> ... sram is pure **** (xo system
> > > seems to be better)If only campagnolo made a mtb group....
> >
> > Campagnolo did make a mountain bike group, or actually, groups. Have you forgotten the the
> > wonders of Euclid, Centaur, Icarus, and Record OR? That wonderful Campagnolo "click" shifting.
> > It wasn't indexing, it just went click, and then rattled between gears. OH and we can not forget
> > the wonders of the Euclid "mono-planar" U-brakes. Or the "bullet" shifters, a gripshift knock
> > off that, once again, went click and then rattled between gears.
>
> I've forgotten them because they sucked like you

You "forgot" about them, because you are a poorly informed little troll who needs to do more
research befor you open your mouth. Get stuffed fdgb.

navy, were you can live out your "boy in the barrel" gloryhole fantasies.

> > I can see why you would be in such denial about Campagnolo's Mountain groups, particularly in
> > light of the Icarus group relying on "plastic" composite shift levers and brake levers. Now,
> > would you like to discuss the Campagnolo Xenon Group ... old or new it has been based on
> > "plastic" composite materials.
>
> xenon is ****

You know you might be able to come up with better responses if you would try typing with both hands,
instead of tugging your pud while trolling. Stop cruising for **** and work on your trolls.

Face it little man, Campagnolo uses composites, Shimano uses composites, Sram uses composites.
Composite materials are here and if you don't like them, make your own group.

Troll .... Troll .... Troll your boat .......

Foxtrot Oscar

"Reco Diver" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...
> "amerigo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Reco Diver" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > "amerigo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > >
> > > <Snip> ... sram is pure **** (xo system
> > >
> > > Campagnolo did make a mountain bike group, or actually, groups. Have you forgotten the the
> > > wonders of Euclid, Centaur, Icarus, and Record OR? That wonderful Campagnolo "click" shifting.
> > > It wasn't indexing, it just went click, and then rattled between gears. OH and we can not
> > > forget the wonders of the Euclid "mono-planar" U-brakes. Or the "bullet" shifters, a gripshift
> > > knock off that, once again, went click and then rattled between gears.
> >
> > I've forgotten them because they sucked like you
>
> You "forgot" about them, because you are a poorly informed little troll who needs to do more
> research befor you open your mouth. Get stuffed fdgb.

death to you and to all your family members

"Andy Chequer" <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...

> In that case, an all-aluminium groupset which grows on trees should be
well
> within your scope.
>
> Some energy bars that taste nice would be good too, while you're at it.
>
> Andy Chequer

cut your veins

"John Morgan" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> > why do you think that they started to use aluminum? why? because I did
> tell
> > them that they sucked....
>
> I'm sure there were many people who complained about SRAM's manufacturing process. You're not the
> only one who wanted them to build stronger components.
>
> > I'm waiting for the day when sram will do a good - cheap - group made
of
> > aluminium
>
> Why bother waiting? Just buy Shimano Deore group... good - cheap - group made of aluminum. But if
> Shimano's low-end group is made of aluminum, perhaps you could explain why their high end XTR
> shifters are now made of plastic? One wreck and the bulky plastic shell on XTR will be destroyed.

because they are lighter

"amerigo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Reco Diver" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:[email protected]...
> > "amerigo" <[email protected]> wrote in message

<snip>

> > > I've forgotten them because they sucked like you
> >
> > You "forgot" about them, because you are a poorly informed little troll who needs to do more
> > research befor you open your mouth. Get stuffed fdgb.
>
> death to you and to all your family members

Now .... see.... there you go tuggin' while trollin' and you've already popped your load. Stop
tuggin' and get back in the barrel where you belong little man.