Sram Force with Campy Crank

rudycyclist

Mar 14, 2006
I am getting all new Sram Force shifters, rear der, and front der and am just making sure my Campy Chorus crank will still work with that. I am fairly sure it will but just checking to see if anyone is positive about that. Thanks

rudycyclist said:
I am getting all new Sram Force shifters, rear der, and front der and am just making sure my Campy Chorus crank will still work with that. I am fairly sure it will but just checking to see if anyone is positive about that. Thanks

Yep..most modern cranks spacing and pins and ramps and all are mostly identical. Good choice, BTW-NOT a fan of Truvativ/Sram..seen to many problems, chainrings, BBs, etc.

Yeah Truvativ's cranks are **** for the most part. Sram's aren't great either but the beautiful look of the Red crank might find a way to my bike next year:rolleyes:. My Campy BB is butter. That thing spins forever...thank god the guy i sold my groupo to didn't want the crank! Saved me a couple hundred bucks and more pleasure out of a Campy crank. Thanks for the response.

rudycyclist said:
Yeah Truvativ's cranks are **** for the most part. Sram's aren't great either but the beautiful look of the Red crank might find a way to my bike next year:rolleyes:. My Campy BB is butter. That thing spins forever...thank god the guy i sold my groupo to didn't want the crank! Saved me a couple hundred bucks and more pleasure out of a Campy crank. Thanks for the response.

Well, Sram are Truvativ..Sram owns the company.