SRAM is looking for an engineer!

JTE83 said:
Monster job ad for an SRAM engineer! I'd do it if I was living in Chicago, but I think my NASA job is better. I work at the 2nd best engineering employer in the nation - Jacobs Technology!

Oh? When did you become a NASA employee? What pay grade are you at?

Well, he must get paid around 1 billion dollars per year, otherwise he would be unable financially to maintain his 45 bikes and buy a new one every week.

Well, in addition to his bike collection, he has also bragged about his salary in this forum...

I have to thank the OP. Whenever I come check out the forum, I am always hoping he is posting. It makes my day. :)

Damn. I would apply for that in a heartbeat if I had any experiance in engeneering.

You can apply to SRAM for nonengineer positions too. When SRAM had a display at the $25,000 Elk Grove Village Race I talked to a Graphic Designer from SRAM who work for them, raced, and got free gear to test.

What's a dream about SRAM is that I'm only a 2 mile bike ride to them. All I have to do is bike from Wicker Park down North Ave and turn on Kingsbury. I think I applied to SRAM a long time ago maybe 1994 and got an interview but didn't get hired.

I'm a Jacobs contractor, I don't have a pay grade yet. I'm working on my security clearance now. If I don't get it maybe I might lose my job, because they need a Proe Designer / Drafter that has a BSME for a certain Lunar Lander project and I fit the bill! My career might blossom into a Mechanical Engineer here. The ME boss said I might do some Mechanical Engineering stuff with the project I was assigned too! Gee, the first job I ever touch ME stuff and it's rocket science! It's gonna be good for my resume!

People at my workplace make lots of money! An aerospace engineer I worked for had 2 $60 K BMW M3s, a house, wife, and kid. A Checker has a $50K Mercedes, $50K Jaguar, $26K Camry, and a boat. One 15 year Proe Designer, no college degree, has a $50K used 911 Porsche. So in the end I'd get paid more here than at SRAM. But if I was in Chicago working there, I'd quit my job and work for SRAM!

My bike collection is gonna increase by 1 old school classic bmx bike! I'm gonna build up a Hutch Trickstar - what I consider as the best bike for flatland freestyle. Lightweight and good for bmx flatland tricks, as modern bmx bikes suck big time because they are heavy tanks! Already got $300 in old school classic parts - a Dyno Spin Tech stem, Haro Kneesaver bars, Dia Compe Nippon brakes and Tech 77 Locking Levers - the good stuff!

But maybe I might get more bikes! If I had no space limitation I'd also get an old school Redline RL - 20 II, GT Pro Performer, and sell my flawed 88 Haro Master and get another perfect one!

I'm also holding back on buy more road bikes! I tell myself not to get the 2008 Trek Madone 5.2, mod it with Race X Lites and a Polar Powermeter. Also not to get an ebay Trek Pilot 5.2 spa.

Now now you dicksmack...I am sure there are many engineers in the beverly hills area where you probably live. They could build you probably another 200,000 sq foot building for your increasing quantity of bikes. You need to stfu...go talk to a psychiatrist about your strange dimeaner and obnoxious attitude.

No need to get off at me! This is a bike forum, and I'd like to see people show off their beautiful bikes or bike collection! Why do people have to ***** at me for that!

That SRAM job would be a dream job for me if I didn't work at my NASA job.

Because that is not how it appears to 99 percent of the members...it appears that you want to gloat about the fact that you now have 24 bikes...and that makes you better than everybody...plus you get paid more....so on so forth...so cram it up your cramhole

RedRider2009 said:
Because that is not how it appears to 99 percent of the members...it appears that you want to gloat about the fact that you now have 24 bikes...and that makes you better than everybody...plus you get paid more....so on so forth...so cram it up your cramhole

You've just been influenced by the negative opinions of few members here who say I do that. I don't brag that I have lots of bikes thus I am better than everyone because of that. It's guys like Alienator who twist things around and make me look bad.

I only have 15 complete bikes; a 16th one is coming.

I've been here 4 + years have have mostly posted interesting threads, good feedback, and have rarely *****ed at other member except for Alienator who always starts a fight somehow. Just look at my past threads.

And now I've joined lots of other forums and don't spend much time here or bike much anymore.

JTE83 said:
You've just been influenced by the negative opinions of few members here who say I do that. I don't brag that I have lots of bikes thus I am better than everyone because of that. It's guys like Alienator who twist things around and make me look bad.

I only have 15 complete bikes; a 16th one is coming.

I've been here 4 + years have have mostly posted interesting threads, good feedback, and have rarely *****ed at other member except for Alienator who always starts a fight somehow. Just look at my past threads.

And now I've joined lots of other forums and don't spend much time here or bike much anymore.

Now, see? Because you don't have some 70 year old man to punch and some paranoid fantasy about a company to use to justify your criminal behavior, you use me. Your **** is really hard for me, ain't it? See, with you, it always comes down to blaming someone else. You're never responsible, are you?