Sram Red Upgrade Groups - 10 speed, Old and New sets

10kman

Aug 19, 2012
Brand New Sram Red upgrade kit (shifters, front der, rear der), along with all of the cables and manuals for each item. This is the new style Sram Red, so the Yaw derailleur is included with that and the hoods are grippy rather than smooth. Nothing to report on them since they are all new, just not in boxes. Intended to build up a new bike with Sram Red but am changing my mind. It is 10 speed Sram Red as well. Asking $750 for the kit, and I am not going to part it out yet, prefer whole package sold.

Old style Sram Red 10 speed upgrade kit, shifters, front der, and rear der only. Everything is in great shape, no damage to any of the parts. Hoods aren't torn at all, nor show wear spots. Shifts perfectly. Front derailleur has some corrosion spots if you look close, nature of the beast I guess it gets the most sweat and water bottle splashes. Maintained beyond belief, hence why it looks how it does. Asking $400 for the kit and same as above don't want to part out yet so whole kit has to go.