SRAM/Shimano compatibility

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Flashsteve, Feb 3, 2003.

  1. Flashsteve

    Flashsteve Guest

    This may be a dumb question, but are the ESP 8-speed shifters compatible with an XTR 8-speed rear
    derailleur, XTR cassette? I don't like the ESP rear der and have an XTR I could take off another
    bike if it would work.

    Thanks,

    Steve

    Tags:

  2. Zoot Katz

    Zoot Katz Guest

    03 Feb 2003 22:31:37 GMT, <[email protected]>, [email protected]

    Try SRAM's site for compatibility info? http://www.sram.com/product/shifters/index.asp
    --
    zk

  3. Flashsteve