Sri Chinmoy Multisport at Jindabyne this weekend...

Adam F wrote:
> ...my first MTB race! Yay!

Good luck! I know a pile of Canberrans are heading down (or is it up?)
for the race. Sounds like a tough one! Are you out in the boat too??

--
Bean

"I've got a bike
You can ride it if you like
It's got a basket
A bell that rings
And things to make it look good
I'd give it to you if I could
But I borrowed it" Pink Floyd

Remove "yourfinger" before replying

Bean Long wrote:
> Adam F wrote:
>> ...my first MTB race! Yay!
>>

> Good luck! I know a pile of Canberrans are heading down (or is it up?)
> for the race. Sounds like a tough one! Are you out in the boat too??

Thanks!

No boating - team of 8 and I'm one of the lest experienced so I'm only
doing one leg :) Maybe next year tho - the kayaking takes in some
awesome scenery!

--
//Adam F

Bean Long wrote:
> Adam F wrote:
>> ...my first MTB race! Yay!
>>

> Good luck! I know a pile of Canberrans are heading down (or is it up?)
> for the race. Sounds like a tough one! Are you out in the boat too??

Update - it was awesome fun.
Great weather and scenery too!
The 43km ride (not mine) was generally agreed to be very tough though.

--
//Adam F