SRM and Polar files in the same analysis application, can be a third party

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Nick Burns, Feb 25, 2003.

  1. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    For quite a while, the SRM sofware has claimed to be able to import Polar *.hrm files. I have never
    been able import the Polar files, amd te Polar app has no easy way to import SRM files. Does anyone
    know of anythings that works other than manually parsing the files? The objective is to have all of
    the data (SRM and Polar) consolidated in one application so that reports can contain all of the
    work sessions.

    Tags:

  2. Seth Moore

    Seth Moore Guest

    Take a look at the following. I think this will handle it if I remember correctly.

    http://www.validation.ch/powercoach/

    Seth Moore SRM owner

    news:[email protected]...