SRM Distance half of actual in Cycling Peaks

bcarroll

Nov 17, 2005
I just upgraded to build 61. When I downloaded my ride from the PCV, the mileage listed in Cycling Peaks is exactly half of the actual distance I rode (and accordingly the speed is 1/2). All other data appears to be correct. Anyone have a fix for this? Thanks for the help.

bcarroll said:
I just upgraded to build 61. When I downloaded my ride from the PCV, the mileage listed in Cycling Peaks is exactly half of the actual distance I rode (and accordingly the speed is 1/2). All other data appears to be correct. Anyone have a fix for this? Thanks for the help.
I had this problem but it seemed to happen only on the third file stored on the unit onward. The first and the second seemed ok. I found 2 ways that seem to fix it.

1 Down load after every session

2 I f you cant do that push the set button twice to end an interville and start a new one before you start each ride. I think the problem lies in the unit just getting confused somehow with the number of files on stored.

These seem to have fixed the problem for me.

Unfortunately, that is not the problem as I download my files every day (unless I am out of town for a race weekend and did not take my laptop). Thanks for the info though.

matt1 said:
I had this problem but it seemed to happen only on the third file stored on the unit onward. The first and the second seemed ok. I found 2 ways that seem to fix it.

1 Down load after every session

2 I f you cant do that push the set button twice to end an interville and start a new one before you start each ride. I think the problem lies in the unit just getting confused somehow with the number of files on stored.

These seem to have fixed the problem for me.