SRM file move to WKO+

Discussion in 'Power Training' started by AndROOb, May 6, 2007.

1. AndROOb

AndROOb New Member

I encountered a problem when trying to download a file from an SRM h/unit yesterday into WKO+, firstly an abort download message came up 1/4 way through the download, then whenever I tried to download after that, WKO+ message stated file was already downloaded. It wasn't:confused:

I was able to download the file into the SRM s/ware, and would like to know how to move/copy the file from SRM over to WKO+ s/ware, or how to get over the problem WKO+ is having with the SRM file download

Any advice appreciated.

Tags:

2. rmur17

rmur17 New Member

haven't got the latest version but in 1.1 you could start the Open dialogue for a workout and navigate back to (example) c:\Program Files\SRM Training System\_data.srm\_XX.srm\yyyy.mm.srm ..... and point at your downloaded .srm file. And CPS would open it for you - just have to tell it which athlete it belongs to and you're good to go.

I use that all the time ...

3. AndROOb

AndROOb New Member

Thanks Rick, I'll give it a try and let you know.
    BTW, PB'd twice yesterday(22:10/22:30):D so power output in the new position position is almost back where it belongs. All the info is on this file I'm trying to look at in WKO+.

4. rmur17

rmur17 New Member

excellent :)

5. AndROOb

AndROOb New Member

Got the SRM file into CP WKO+ - interesting thing is that my power is the same as my last PB power ~265w for the 22:10.
    AP on second course was 250w for 22:30, so I think if I pick the right day(conditions etc), 265w should get me <22 minutes:cool: