SRM UK - UK based sales, service and support for SRM Powermeters : power training questions welcom

scicoach

Jan 23, 2004
I apologise for not visiting this forum for a long time.....SORRY

Anyway couple of things of potential interest to forumee's !

1) Any questions or queries on Power - technical or otherwise - especially those relating to SRM Training Systems - I'll do my best to reply

2) Happy to offer a discount on all sales of SRM Powermeters and Systems to Forum users......

3) I've got a couple of SRM Dura Ace 7900 powermeters 170 and 172.5mm crank arms 53-39 in stock from a cancelled order on offer at a special price.

4) So fire your questions away either via the Forum or via a PM or directly via email to [email protected]

Many of us here have been answering questions about SRM and other power meters for the last decade.

But thats not to prevent any one else from providing advice and support........or a different perspective.

Or is this forum not open ?

I think the point was that there's nothing new about about answering to questions and queries about power or power meters. That's what this sub forum is all about. Against that, with all do respect your first post felt a bit too advertising, at least for me.

Otherwise I think it is very nice to have new folks to the forum.