SS question

M&M

Guest
I am converting an old rigid MTB into a SS and I need info I can relay to my LBS so he can order the
components (Hubs , crankset , gearing , BB). I can't seem to find any info in the online catalogs .
I know that there was a company that made SS specific components a while back but I don't recall the
brand. TIA !

M&M

"M&M" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I am converting an old rigid MTB into a SS and I need info I can relay to my LBS so he can order
> the components (Hubs , crankset , gearing , BB). I can't seem to find any info in the online
> catalogs . I know that there was a company that made SS specific components a while back but I
> don't recall the brand. TIA !
>
> M&M

Surly is probably who you are thinking of. White Industries also makes some SS stuff.

There are others. Maybe someone else can chime in with some more.

Matt

Great on-line source of SS components: www.webcyclery.com