Stage 1 - Sunday July 8: London - Canterbury, 203km

trucker39 said:
Pity you wouldn't return the favour.
Non-fiction cycling rocks!

Water bottle tows, team car armada motor pacing, secret doping, Bjarne Riis & Johan Museeuw in street clothes, EPO Erik Zabel still sprinting, blood banking via motorcycle panniers and MASH units as unmarked mobile homes.

I agree, the UCI and ASO put on a terrific Opera Pharmacia.

- if you're so unhappy , then go away and stop following the sport.

- none of us will mind.

- really.

pistole said:
- if you're so unhappy , then go away and stop following the sport.

- none of us will mind.

- really.
I am very happy. Thanks for asking rather than presuming.

Fiction theater cycling is no different than the Opera or a Hollywood thriller film. Just because something is not completely fair, honest, clean or random, does not mean it is not entertaining.

You knuckleheads always project your personal angst onto others.

Relax, have another case of beer and enjoy the fixed outcomes.

DV1976 said:
Other than McEwen's amazing comeback, I think that the talking point of the Prologue and Stage 1 should be the number of people that came out to support the riders and the sport... Fantastic. I never expected to see so many people out on the streets and roads. It was really refreshing

Yeah, the number of spectators in the prologue and stage 1 was very impressive.
All of the papers report the huge turnout.

I have to say, it projected a great image : and the scenery around Kent (the garden of England) was very impressive.

wolfix said:
Does it get any better then this? I hope this link works because it's worth watching a couple of dozen times.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0p8n6dfJoYc
Does it get better than that? Yes, it does:
1) Michel Pollentier's facial expression when his whizinator device malfunctioned
2) Roid Floyd's stage 17 testosterone fueled victory march
3) Lance Phamrstrong dropping Fernado Escartin on the climb to Sestriere
4) The policeman snapping a photo and taking out Laurent Jalabert
5) Bjarne Riis organizing a 'sit down strike' after police doping searches
6) Phil Liggett's unending mistakes, myths and fibs
7) Pedro Delgado arriving 2.5 minutes LATE for his 1989 prologue start.
8) Jan Ulrich endoing off a clff after botching a wind swept curve with those dished wheels.
9) Bjarne Riis and Roid rage when he jammed his chain, then tossed his TT bike like a frisbie in 1997.
10) Nike swooshes on every jersey

In the whole scheme of things---Robbie's motorpacing session was pretty ordinary. It happens each and every stage. Quite Routine.

Doctor.House said:
This message is hidden because Doctor.House is on your ignore list.

Back on topic please.... or start a new thread somewhere else.

Doctor.House said:
Nor the naysayers to quit reading.
There are very few naysayers here in this forum. Just people who don't want to read your **** in every thread.

Bro Deal said:
There are very few naysayers here in this forum. Just people who don't want to read your **** in every thread.
WRONG!

Perhaps you need to find your very own personal site. Edit your poster's comments--should anyone actually post there.

Your posts are generally pointless and lacking much insight---yet I do not protest them, nor complain or whine.

You are free to post whatever dribble you can type up and I will continue to suffer your foolishness.

Have another beer.

This site does possess an "ignore" feature - you can not even accidentally
read his posts if you so desire (well, if a non-ignored poster quotes him, you'll see it).

Chavez said:
This site does possess an "ignore" feature - you can not even accidentally
read his posts if you so desire (well, if a non-ignored poster quotes him, you'll see it).

SWEET!!! It's a bit hard to find, but that ignore list is awesome!